Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Goal of This Blog

Hi, everyone!

My name is Alex and I'm a World of Warcraft player... been playing for about three years now and still going pretty strong. Despite playing for a pretty long time, I don't have as many characters as you would think. In fact, while I'm pretty good at making gold, I've been pretty bad at leveling in the past.

I recently rerolled on a pretty cool PvP server and found a new guild. I decided that Cataclysm would provide a good opportunity to spread my wings and explore other opportunities--we had some pretty serious guild drama on my old server and I've never been much for the whole dramatica thing.

So now I'm on a new server with a new guild--trying to level new characters. I'm trying a lot of new things, including using a really cool leveling guide that I'm gonna review as I go along. My new guild leader actually convinced me to buy this guide called Booster Leveling Guide, it's made by this group called Hexigames. It's pretty epic despite the somewhat lame sounding name.

I rolled a paladin this time and I'm using the Booster Leveling Guide to help me play properly--I've never played Paladin or Priest so this should be an interesting venture. The first time I tried (for like a whole five levels), I failed miserably so I'm hoping that the Booster Leveling Guide will help me be a little less fail this go-around!

Anyways, this blog will be focused on my daily adventures in the world of Azeroth, but it will mainly be focused around making gold and leveling tips for other players. I sound like a total nub right now, but as I mentioned before, I've got a lucky touch with the gold! New server and 20,000g and counting!


Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment